Monday, December 18, 2017

Sleigh-Hey London (FMS317)

Here's a special card for a very special someone :)  You know who you are 💓

You have been with me through thick and thin. You encourage me every day to follow my dreams and assure me that I have what it takes to cope with each day. May it be a very Merry and Blessed Christmas to you and I will see you soon to put this in your hand!
I wanted to challenge myself to make a masculine shaker card as well. Extra fine glitter with silhouette images did the trick. 




I used Freshly Made Sketches number 317.  I turned it upside down so that I can have Santa flying high!

God bless!
Riette

2 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas card! Love Santa and his reindeer flying high over London! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scene you created with Santa flying overhead! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...