Thursday, August 10, 2017

Seas the Day (CTS233)

Here's a quick sliding in at the end with Cas(e) the Sketch #233!!  Thank you Hannelie for a great sketch!

I decided to go one-layer as well (daring, I know!)


I made a boo-boo when stamping the sentiment. I inked on the edge of the rubber stamp and that ended up being the right-wing of the 'bird'. I added another wing to make the bird.


Boat stamp (paper pieced) :  Unity Stamp Co "Life is a beautiful ride"
Sentiment: Unity Stamp Co Spirit of Summertime (KOM Jul 2013)

Also sharing with:  Addicted to CAS - One Layer

Hope all is well!

God bless
Riette

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet and fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and way to save the sentiment, Riette. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...