Sunday, September 14, 2014

DS4J Release - Rocket

Hope everyone got a chance to hop along with us at Digistamps4Joy!  The hop is closing on Tuesday so if you haven't yet, visit the home page to start the hop.  But for today we have new images and here is my first of two new releases today!
I love boy cards so here is my own ROCKET for my little boy (he asked for the card for his 5th birthday coming up in November :D )
The background was stamped in gold embossing and the rocket was cut out and popped up with 3D foam.

Background stamp: Unity Stamp Co "Mr Boy"

Visit the DS4J shop for this and more of my images!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...