Sunday, August 24, 2014

Another new DS4J release - Flower frame

Here's a flower frame I made for Digistamps4Joy that goes with the zentangle frame and can also be used for sentiments. But here I made a collar for an envelope (3x4) that I made with my envelope punch board from We-R-Memory Keepers.  You can write the recipient's name on it and put it on a gift. OR use the frame as a name tag to paste on a gift.
(The brown envelope shows what the back of it looks like)
 I used my Sakura Gel pen to cover the flowers and it gives it a smooth finish.
xxx
Riette

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Riette. Love the colouring on the flowers. Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Riette. The gel pen treatment of the flowers really helps to set it apart. - Jim

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...