Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DS4J Challenge #90: Easter / Spring

It's that time of year again and a time I personally do not take for granted.  Digistamps4Joy is hosting a Easter / Spring challenge and I chose Easter because it is so important.

The background was stamped with a Chiswick background stamp and once I started stamping I only realised they look like little crosses!

Main image: Floral Cross

Sentiment: My own and quoted from "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

and related to this verse:

1 John 3: 16: "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us."

Please join us at Digistamps4Joy!
xxx
Riette

PS: If you are a brother or sister in Christ I wish you a joyous celebration in remembering our Saviour's Grace and Mercy in His sacrifice!! May we be reminded of the great price that was paid for us.  Not by works but by Faith!

2 comments:

  1. This card is so perfect for Easter, who ever receives it will be so please. I love this image and the way you colored it.Crafty hugs Julie Ann x
    handcrafted by Charlies nanny
    DS4J design team member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, what a great card, Hope you have a lovely Eastertime, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...