Monday, June 11, 2012

PTI Sketch challenge

Dear me I'm sneaking this one in right at the end. Due to some changes on the homefront I've had very little card-crafting time but I've really been inspired by the sketches for the current MIM challenge at Papertrey Ink that I just HAD to quickly make one. I'm definitely going to try the other sketches too:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2012/06/make-it-monday-69-inspiration-into-unique-sketches.html
Here's my card:


I used the Papertrey Ink Sunflowers stamps and dies and the sentiments from Spiral Bouquet (both PTI)

I'm also entering this into:
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/2012/06/mim-93-with-bugaboo-stamps.html

16 comments:

  1. Ek is mal oor jou sonneblomme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this lovely and bright card on MIM :) Love your interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your cheerful card on MIM and had to take a closer look. Love your stamped sunflowers, sentiment and sketch interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your gorgeous sunny card on MIM. Lovely design. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card and colours are soo Beautiful Riette. I saw this on Make-it-Monday..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card in sunny yellow Riette! Saw it on MIM. You are very talented at card making and I could not believe that you have only been doing it for such a short time. You should be proud. Look forward to your next creation.
    Stamping Shanni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is lovely! The colors are so pretty and I love the way you layered it. Saw you on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your beautiful card on Make it Monday and had to pop by here to have a better look at it! Love how you popped up the flowers, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful happy card . Bright and sunny feel to it . love those flowers .Thanks for sharing on make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sentiment - saw you at MIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw your card on MIM & just had to stop by to say how lovely it is, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello ……. This is a Beautiful card…… saw this on MIM.

    Hugs

    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sjoe, dis 'n baie mooi kaartjie. Jy's baie stil jong!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Red, this is a beautiful and cheerfull card. I find the card so appropriate since you had to move -replant - I'm sure you'll bloom wherever you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sylvia!! I made this one for my aunt who also just moved to a new (last?) home :D

      Delete
  15. This card is just stunning. Do pray all will go smooth with your move.

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...