Sunday, March 18, 2012

Re-organizing

I've done some tidying up and I thought I'd share it because who knows how long it will last:
 I craft on a buffet (sideboard) in the dining room. This is the right-hand drawer. The other drawer has my Tonic paper trimmer and Scor-Pal in.
 This is a box with all my Spellbinders dies, PTI dies and stamps from Unity, Docrafts Creativity (V&A edition) and Papertrey Ink. It also has my cutting plates for my Cuttlebug.
 I've put my Unity stamps in clear dvd boxes and cut out the packaging and taped it inside to show what they look like.
I received a grab bag of sentiments from Unity with an order. I stamped them on a scratch piece of card stock and taped it inside the box. There were 10 (so the other 3 are stamped on the inside.)

2 comments:

  1. Noudat jou goed so mooi uitgesorteer is... hoe lyk dit met myne ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1.......oops its a mess again !!!
    But well done on your tidying Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...