Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Many Thanks with V&A and GinaK

I love the papers I got in the Docrafts Creativity magazine from V&A (museum edition). Although the magazine dates to early 2010 I'm glad in this case that South Africa is sometimes a tad behind.
I'm using CPS's Sketch #253 (http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/2012/02/cps-253-part-1.html).

To make that tag, I cut the sentiment out with a Labels 8 die (Spellbinders) and then fixed one end of a double ended tag at the back. I shaded the white edges with Antique Linen (Tim Holtz).
The half circle uses Spellbinders Scalloped Circles and Small Circles. It was shaded with Fired Brick (Tim Holtz) and the flower (and sentiment) stamped in Aged Mahogany (TI). The flower was covered with Glossy Accents (love that stuff).

Stamps used:
Faithful Florals (GinaK)
Garden Silhouettes (GKD)

Inks used:
Tim Holtz: Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick, Antique Linen

3 comments:

  1. Amazing beautiful card! Glad I found your blog! So interesting and beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for playing the CPS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Riette and great job on the CPS sketch. Thanks for playing along with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...