Friday, December 9, 2011

Another Scor-Pal box

I LOVE making these little boxes. They are quick and easy to make and so much fun to decorate. This box is for my youngest sister who loves everything Vintage. And for those who were curious, in front is one of the chocolate bars inside (same as my other sister got) :D
I've updated the dimensions below and in the previous Scor-Pal box post.
Here are the dimensions I used with my Scor-Pal:

The flower was made with Spellbinders Rose Creations and mounted on a circle and scalloped circle die from Spellbinders. The paper is BasicGrey.
This is a second entry for the Scor-Pal Guest Designer call.
Also entered into:
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/12/simon-says-christmas-photomontage.html (I was inspired by the 1907 Vintage Christmas music sheet. My sister who is in the performing arts love Vintage and I paged through her book on life in the 1900's - you can see the cover in the background - This box is for her)

3 comments:

  1. Love this box!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice flower!! I love the papers you used! The lace is a great touch too : )

    Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    For More Opportunities:
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
    *Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
    *Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...