Saturday, September 10, 2011

Showcasing "My Memories" software

I am so excited to start playing with the My Memories software. I'm slowly getting the hang of it and it is really not difficult. The great part of it is the FUN I'm having figuring it out!

Here is my first little 'project' I made using the software. I created an electronic invitation (since that's the way most of us communicate around here LOL):

The background paper, embellishments (notepad, paperclip, screws, stitched border) are all part of the package! You just go and select what you want! There are buttons, ribbons, bows, you name it!

COMING SOON: More Showcasing projects and a give-away. Keep your eyes peeled. (I have to figure out a FUN challenge for those taking part - MY TURN!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...