Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sometimes you just need something simple

I made this card for my sister-in-law (also a very, very good friend).

The Fanciful Tags stamp set (http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/) that is designed to fit with Spellbinders Fancy Tags (1) works so nicely! And this Fancy Tag is especially one of my favorites because I can thread a ribbon through. I kept the back piece of the card white for writing on.

The front DP is from Desert Bloom paper pack (Trimcraft).
Barn door red cardstock from Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress collection.

Alternative use:

I have made these 'cards' before in a similar fashion but replaced the sentiment with a name. It was used as table markers at a baby shower for 5 Moms.  So you can even use a number in the tag to indicate a table number at a wedding, for example. Just love these Spellbinders Labels (8).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...